January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Jamaica, remember when Trav and I had only been dating a few months and we booked an all-inclusive trip to you? Best spontaneous decision ever. In March it will be 3 years ago. Next dream on the list: Barbados. Dear Brown Eyed Cats, I'm expecting an amazing show tomorrow night. I know you'll make it worth dressing up in go-go girl gear! I can't promise I won't be oogling the bass player all night, though. Dear multiple inches of snow, yay for you! You make winters in Idaho totally worth it. I can't wait to make more snow memories this year. Dear death hill behind our house, I will conquer you. Maybe. After much consumption of wine. Dear falafel, I love you. Dear Tone It Up girls and Blogilates, I love you more. So do my bum cheeks and abs and legs and mind. Thanks for the motivation. Dear husband, I happen to love sharing a workout room with you, especially when I can show you up sometimes ;). Dear blog, I'm working on making you pretty, all by myself. Little changes here and there are where it's at. Mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing. Dear Google, you are my hero. Said everyone that ever lived. Dear peeps, thanks for stopping by and commenting and all that lovey stuff. It's fun for me. I love reading blogs but I'm a terrible commenter. If you read mine, just know I read every single blog post of yours. Must. Read. All. The. Blogs. Have a great weekend! Can't wait to hear about all the adventures you're having!

Linking up with Ashley here.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs