Anywho, I was uploading some photos from my camera and I came across these cuties...
You're welcome for saving your eyes from dog nudity. I won't be having this little blog of mine be known as the one that includes dog porn, that's for sure. Did I really just say that? Gross.
Anyways, the reason I came across these gems was because I had to send some house photos to our builder. They asked us to put our home in the Parade of Homes, and in return, they'd finish our wet bar for FREE! That's basically $1000 in our pockets. Awesome right? Well, you want to know what's not so awesome? It starts in ONE WEEK from today. But wait! No, this isn't an infomercial.We have to be out of the house by Tuesday and everything that isn't pretty/up to their standards has to be packed up. The garage has to be empty. Our whole third stall is f-u-l-l. Basically, we have to move out of the house we just moved into, to move back in again in a week and a half, all so
All I can do is the crazy laugh. Ya know, the one with the fake smile and forced noise because it isn't funny but there's nothing you can do about it? Basically, what it comes down to is posts are going to be hit and miss around these parts for a little while. I hope you guys don't forget about me, because you all are awesome and don't worry, I will be reading all of your posts!
Now, back to the main reason for this post.
This award requires me to share 7 random facts about myself. This is probably a good thing so you guys can learn a little bit more about my crazy self. Here goes:
1. I do not have cable, therefore I live vicariously through you bloggers that post recaps on any reality television. If I had cable, I would be addicted. Therefore, we save $50.00 a month and I'm more productive! We do have our faves on network TV, though, but usually have to play catch up online.
2. I am a Staff Sergeant in the Air National Guard. Yep. A weekend Warrior. I went to Air Force Basic Training and everything. My enlistment is up in November but it truly was a great experience. I mostly did it to pay for college and I was never deployed. I did get to go to England for two weeks, though! Maybe that will be a future post...
3. I have never smoked anything, not even trying a cigarette! I'm sure some of you can say the same thing, but this is something I'm very proud of myself for. Smoking = gross.
4. The only jewelry I wear are pretty earrings and my wedding ring...usually. I love the statement necklace trend, but I'd rather wear statement earrings and let them have the attention. When I travel somewhere new, it's always my mission to find earrings that are unique and made locally. I guess you could say I collect earrings!
5. I originally went to college to fulfill my lifelong dream of being an elementary teacher. I made it two years through the program and changed my mind. So much pressure and politics! Looking back, I think I'd really enjoy being a high-school teacher. I ended up graduating with a degree in Business Management and Human Resources. I'll probably go back to school eventually. I just can't make up my mind!
6. I am the worst decision-maker. Even the silly ones that involve which fast-food place to hit up. It drives the husband crazy. It drives me crazy, too. Just pick one already!!
7. I have eight grandparents! Yes, you read that correctly. It's because they were all divorced and remarried but that was before I was born. The best part is they are all still around and healthy! My siblings and I are pretty lucky. But I'm not spoiled at all. Not. I'm totally spoiled, even at 25 years old! I hope it never ends. Maybe that's why I'm waiting to have babies!? ;)
There ya have it! I'm also supposed to link to and send the award to 11 blogs that I love. Rather than do that, I want you all to check out all the lovelies that follow me on the side bar (since as of right now I have 14 and that's only 3 more than 11 so take that! I'm a rebel nominating 14! Ha!) I follow and love all their blogs so check them out. I know some of them have already received this award so they are double double awesome.
You guys rock and I'm so glad I started this blog. I can't wait to get to know all of you! Even though I won't have too many posts in the next few weeks, I'll still be instagramming it up @jstjessontheloop and tweeting so find me there! I'd love to follow you back if I'm not already!