June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters

Hellloooo Friday!

every little thing is gonna be alright :-)
Via

Dear work week, thank you for going so fast. Dear weekend, let's do the opposite, mmmmkay? Dear Daddio, I miss you. You'd think each Father's Day would get easier. Nope. Nope, it sure doesn't. Dear Grandpas and Father-in-Law, I love you all and am so lucky to have such wonderful guys in my life! I'd be lost without you all! Dear Cable, it's a good thing we don't have you. I'd get nothing done. Oh wait...I don't need cable to accomplish that one. Dear Softball Season, thank you for being here! Especially on the nights we win. I dig it. Dear fancy Nikon camera sitting in the case, I can't wait to become best of friends. Dear Pilates, You. Are. Amazing. and I love you. Dear New Dream Car, stop being so expensive. I want you. Or just runaway and come find me. That would work, too.

Hope your weekends are full of adventure!


Photobucket

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs