November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear the U.S. of A., thank you. I will probably never get political on this here blog, but I sure am thankful that we have the right to vote for what we want, even if it doesn't go the direction we hoped for. Dear Pocatello, yay for the animal shelter! I'm so happy you opened your wallets so the animal shelter can rebuild. Those critters need a safe home! Dear Riley, why must you look away when I take your picture? The camera isn't evil, I promise. Dear Friends, I can't wait for our Bloody Mary (the drink, not to be confused with an evil lady) party tonight. Let's see what crazy, delicious concoctions we can come up with! Dear Idaho, thank you for having four seasons. This fall was my favorite, yet. Now, the white flakes are falling and I can't wait to spend the holidays in our cozy, new home. Dear everyone, make sure you check out the girls on my sidebar! They rock, and it's always fun to find new blogs! Dear Veteran's, thank you for serving our country! The three day weekend is just a small bonus we have due to all the sacrifices men and women made for us, and still do today. Dear wine tasting last night, I liked you. Too much. The end.

I hope all your weekends are full of adventure, warm cups of this goodness, and time spent with some of your favorite people!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Friday!! :)

elise said...

new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! LOVE your letters!

stop by sometime!
kalobandelise.blogspot.com

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Love the Friday Letters! I feel the same way about living in this country... and our vets!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs