November 13, 2012

Gratitouille.

That’s my word for thankful. Tonight anyways. I’m not sure where it came from. Maybe it’s my mind telling me I need to watch ‘Ratatouille’…

…and that randomness leads me into the point of this post. Gratitude. Thankfulness. There’s so many things that I’m thankful for. Not just this time of year, but all year round. It is easy thinking about all those things right now, though, with the holidays in full swing. So, in no particular order…

I’m thankful for…

*My Family. Both sides are so different and so amazing, in their own ways. Life just wouldn’t be the same without all of them.
*Our Friends.
*my Riley darg. The feeling I get seeing how happy is when we come home is something I’ll never get tired of. Life just wouldn’t be as exciting without him and his hairy self.
*my husband. No explanation necessary.

Prather (154)Prather (24)
*white wine and red wine and blue wi…oh wait. I just like wine.
*Seasonal beers
*Pumpkin everything
*A healthy body that can get me through every day, and even more challenging things like fun races
*my nephew. Who knew a 4 year old could bring such happiness. He makes me want one of my own. Someday.
*Our home. I’m so thankful for the roof over our head and all the amenities that come with it. So many aren’t as fortunate.
*’Parenthood’. Except when it makes me cry. Every week. But it makes me laugh more. If you haven’t watched it, get on it. Even Travis approves.
*My job. Even though I complain most some mornings, I really am glad I can help provide for our little family while being challenged every day. And read blogs once in awhile.
*Four Seasons. As glamorous as Idaho is isn’t, I love seeing snow falling abundantly in the Winter, the flowers blooming in the Spring, the sun beaming down in the Summer, and the leaves turning gorgeous colors in the Fall.
*Food. Delicious, clean, whole foods.

Obviously, this list definitely isn’t extensive, but I think it’s important to think about all the things we are so blessed to have. Not everyone is so lucky.

And because a post isn’t a post without a picture of an ass...

152

You’re welcome. What are you thankful for? Besides fuzzy noses, of course.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs