November 16, 2012

Letters on a Friday. Again.

Woo! It's Friday so that means it is time for letters. Hooray for the second best day of the week! 

quote twilight
Via
 
Dear Twilight, aaagghh! I'm so excited to see you this weekend. It's bittersweet, though, since it's the end. Definitely not as sad as the end of Harry, though. #imanerd Dear Boise State Broncos, you best be giving us a good show this weekend! I see trouble in our future. Tailgating, football games, after game celebrating (hopefully), dinner downtown Boise, mucho vino, and Twilight. Wowza. Dear Sara (bestie), I can't wait to visit you and cause all sorts of shenanigans. I kinda really love that you're so close in Boise. Dear Travis, thanks for wandering around the mall last night looking for last minute Boise garb. You're so patient and awesome. #ihateshopping Dear Thanksgiving, you're welcome for not leaving you in the dust already. Stop the Christmas music, people! Give Thanksgiving a chance! I can't wait to eat too much and play games with the family.  Dear Blog, I'm excited to try my hand at giving you a makeover very, very soon. Please cooperate. Dear Readers, thanks for sticking around my usually lack of a blog. I know I say this a lot, but I promise I'll be more exciting soon. Oh, and check out the pretties on the right hand side. You won't be disappointed. Have a fantastic weekend! It better be full of adventure. I know mine will be!

I'm linking up with Ashley. She rocks. So do you. The end.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs