January 9, 2013

Christmas in January...


...because I can. This is my blog and I'm allowed to post snapshots of my Christmas even though people have moved on. So if you are sick of shiny lights and cozy trees then you better just move along. Don't worry, though, I just have pretty pictures to share and not many words! We didn't decorate a whole lot considering we don't have many decorations yet, but we loved everything we did have. Our first Christmas in our home was the best I can remember. I can't wait to add more next year (after I go clearance shopping this year).










I bought this at a thrift store but you could make one yourself so easy!



Find my ruffled tree skirt tutorial here.
Aaaand that's pretty much it. Don't worry, we aren't Grinches, I just took the photos before all of our Christmas gifts were wrapped. Mostly because gifts weren't wrapped until the last possible minute. Oh, but I love how my house looks again without Christmas! Woo!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

HAHA! :) I just recapped our Christmas on Monday! Don't worry! You're not alone!

Niken said...

i love your chrismast tree and the lights on your window :)
your tree reminds me of an apple tree

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs