December 14, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Christmas, you are less than 2 weeks away! Yikes! Shopping may kill me. Dear Montana [my] family, we'll be seeing you all in one week from tomorrow, which makes me panic even more! Why must I wait until the last minute to shop, why!? Dear self, you'll never learn. Dear iMac, we love you even though we know nothing about you. Isn't that what high school love is? Soon it'll be like we're married though, and we won't know what we did without you. Dear Basement and Bar, thank you for being amazingly cozy and stocked with deliciousness. Dear Husband, I'm so proud of you and thankful for everything you do. I can't wait to give you your Christmas present. Hint: It's a gift that just keeps on giving! Dear Idaho weather, still no snow. Don't you dare decide to hold out and decide to blizzard next weekend when we have to travel. Pretty please! I'll take some white fluffies between now and then, though! Dear Riley, you have the shiniest teefers I ever did see. Sorry about that. p.s. Still no brother or sister for you. Santa?? Dear everyone, I hope you have a great weekend full of last minute shopping, baking, rest and adventure!



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs