December 4, 2012

Obsessions

…so uhhhh, this was supposed to be posted the week after Thanksgiving. Ooops. Back with more up to date stuff this week…. Smile

AKA what I spent my four days off doing. Hello, hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with loved ones. Mine was full of family, yummy food, delicious drinks and fun games. Of course I didn’t take any pictures as I was too being spending quality time with everyone with no distractions. Oh, and it is hard to take pictures when you’re busy being a heavy metal rock star while reciting the ABCs backwards and performing yoga poses. All at the same time. My first obsession:

Quelf. Seriously the most fun game I’ve played in a long long time. The best part is it is playable by adults and kids. Our 5 and 8 year old nephews thought it was hilarious to see their dad pretend to be an interpretive dancer. It’s fun sober but it’s even more fun after a few beers, a few flavors of wine and ‘Friskies’ (Fresca and whiskey). #dontmixboozeyourheadwillhateyou

The Walking Dead. I may just have to punch my brother and sister-in-law for getting us to start watching this show. Can’t. Stop. Watching. I swear during every episode, my heart rate increases and I bite my nails and I yell at the t.v. and it’s just so intense. If you have Netflix, don’t start watching until you have nothing better to do. Trust me. We watched that over Christmas decorating. And exercising. And cleaning. And bathing. Okay, who am I kidding, go watch it. Don’t blame me when you have nightmares and start really believing the Zombie Apocalypse is coming.

011

These two, obviously. They are my most favorite-est. I’m so grateful to have such an amazing husband to share everyday with and our fuzzy dog that makes us smile everyday. I am also obsessed with the fact that both of them are okay being lazy for 3 days watching a show about zombies. p.s. this picture is an outtake from a few Christmas’ ago…and yes, Travis filled that stocking full for me. That’s when I knew he was a keeper. ;]

070

003 (3)

Just a few random pictures for you, because I can…

"Cozy in Chambray"

and lastly, leggings. I used to avert my eyes to this trend and then I put some on. Now I don’t ever want to wear jeans again. Oh, and they’re stretchy, which means they are perfect for a lazy, eat your guts out weekend. And probably the week after. Yep. I need this outfit ASAP.

….aaaaand that’s pretty much my Thanksgiving weekend and my favorite things right now. What are you obsessed with lately? Were you more productive than me?

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs